1 Ιουλίου 2016

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one would match perfectly) / Sunglasses, Prime Eyewear (old, can't find the same but these are equally wonderful) / Bracelet made by me!!!




There isn't just one word to describe my style. Never ask me such a question. I have no answer. Sometimes I like to go boho, others I prefer a totally chic look, sometimes I add bold details to a monochrome outfit. But there are two elements which characterise me: color and comfort, plus I want to be quick when dressing up. No time to be wasted.


For whoever follows my instagram account this Desigual dress may look familiar. It can be worn alone or with a shirt, with high heels or flats and accompanied by a large bag (like the one in the picture) or a clutch for a more stylish appearance. And to think I found it by coincidence in the back shelves of a Desigual store in Barcelona 7 years ago. I love that it still fits, ha!


Now the Sam Edelman shoes I got about a week ago from yoox.com and can't seem to get them off my feet. They match with most of my outfits!!! I must admit I made a rather good choice when selecting these beauties.


As for my bag, it was a bargain. It came as an offer with a smaller neon green one, both by Paul's Boutique. That's why it's good to sign up for newsletters. You never miss on a good deal!


My husband took these pictures and someway through the process our dog Spiros decided to join me. Isn't he a cutie???


So because I love Desiguals' style I 've chosen a few of their colorful - black little dresses for your eyes only. They also come in very good prices. See something you like? (I absolutely adore the one in the middle!!!) 


1 σχόλιο:

  1. You look beautiful in this dress. Nice informative post! Here is my blog where I share valuable information too, related to education and technology. Please visit my touch typing blog.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

I Looove comments!!!!

A Little Colorful-Black Dress!

Dress, Desigual (old, but this one is also super!!!) / Sandals, Sam Edelman  /  Bag, Paul's Boutique (old season, but this one ...